Isabella Montani is a Director in SierraConstellation Partners’ Houston office, where she provides financial and operational advisory services to both under-performing companies and companies in transition.
She has experience with interim management, balance sheet restructuring, operational turnarounds, capital raising, financial modeling, and forecasting. Isabella has worked in a variety of industries, including aerospace, agriculture, technology, apparel, oil & gas, and food & beverage.
Prior to SCP, Isabella was a Senior Associate at Endeavor, a global startup accelerator that has advised and helped scale thousands of high-growth companies in 30+ countries. In this role, she was responsible for managing a portfolio of companies where she designed, developed, and managed all aspects of assembling advisory boards, facilitating new market penetration, developing strategic roadmaps, and running talent programs through partnerships with Bain & Co., Harvard, and Stanford for all portfolio companies. Prior to Endeavor, Isabella was an analyst for the Tablet Quality Engineering division at Dell Computers.
In 2021, Isabella won the 15th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Award under the category of ‘Information Technology Deal of the Year’ for her work with Wave Computing.
Isabella earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The Cockrell School of Engineering at the University of Texas in Austin and, a Certificate in Business Foundations, from the McCombs School of Business. She is bilingual (English & Spanish).
She is a member of the Secured Finance Network, the Turnaround Management Association, the Association for Corporate Growth, and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Relevant Industry Expertise
Aerospace & Defense
Energy, Power & Infrastructure
Food & Agriculture
Gaming, Lodging & Leisure
Restaurants & Food Services
Technology & Telecom
Download Isabella’s vCard
- Financial advisor to Texas-based aerospace company in a contentious Chapter 11 reorganization during which it completed an expedited transition into two new lines of business, settled a major lawsuit with a former contract counterparty and sourced exit financing from a sponsor-backed customer that supported its post-emergence business plan. Key responsibilities included cash flow model development, business plan analysis, covenant analyses, and overall liquidity management.
- Financial advisor to Silicon Valley VC-backed technology company in the Chapter 11 restructuring and sale of the Company assets. SCP, with the assistance of an investment bank, successfully sold the Company in a 363-auction resulting in a purchase price enough to repay all secured and unsecured creditors in full, as well as provide a new exit facility.
- Provided advisory and restructuring services to a cooperative of frozen vegetables, which implemented a successful 363 sale under a Chapter 11 plan. SCP identified and developed operational changes to reduce costs while providing secured lenders full recovery through the sale of the business.
- Provided advisory services to an independent oil & gas producer with $100 million in RBL loans. Key responsibilities included cost reductions, vendor relations, cash management, and financial modeling.
- Financial advisor to the lenders of an E&P company owning oil and gas assets in Texas and Alabama. Key responsibilities included evaluating the business and developing various restructuring options to present lenders with a range of recovery options. Work resulted in a successful sale of all operated and non-operated assets.
- Multiple cases and advisory roles involving diligence efforts, thirteen-week cash flow construction, operational model construction and redesign, business plan, and strategic roadmap construction for companies in a range of industries (i.e. eCommerce, Construction, Cloud Computing, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Food & Beverage).