Jeffrey Meeds, an Analyst in SierraConstellation Partners’ Seattle office, assists in financial modeling and analyses to both underperforming companies and companies in transition. He has experience with in-court restructurings and liquidations, bankruptcy compliance reporting, financial modeling, and forecasting.
Prior to SCP, Jeffrey was a Senior Analyst at Norpac Foods, Inc., one of the largest frozen vegetable suppliers in the Northwest with annual revenue of over $300 million. At Norpac Foods, Jeffrey created and maintained weekly cash flow forecasts, generated ad hoc sales forecasts, customer variance analysis reports, and gross margin analyses. Within bankruptcy, Jeffrey supported Norpac’s CFO through a chapter 11 process by leading lender covenant and documentation compliance, debt forecasting, and due diligence requirements.
Before Norpac Foods, Jeffrey was a financial advisor for MassMutual Oregon. Jeffrey earned a B.S. in Business Management and Finance from the Oregon State University Business School. He and his wife currently live in the Greater Portland area.
Relevant Industry Expertise
Consumer Products and Retail
Food & Agriculture
Industrials & Manufacturing
Technology, Media & Telecom
Download Jeff’s vCard
- Assisted a $300 million frozen food distributor in the creation and execution of an Asset Purchase Agreement and prospective 363 sale within one of Oregon’s largest chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, ultimately allowing the Bank Syndicate to be paid in full.
- Provided advisory services to an Industrial Service Provider in a complete refinancing of its existing capital structure, which provided for increased liquidity, allowing management to execute its short-term business plan.
- Evaluated a skilled nursing facility healthcare provider in pursing in-and-out of court restructuring scenarios regarding the portfolio sale of multiple facilities, ultimately allowing management the ability to focus their capital on higher-margin facilities.
- Provided advisory services to a visual marketing company to assist the company in lender communications via cash flow and borrowing base analysis, leading to a refinance of the company’s existing capital.
- Assisted a semiconductor intellectual property company through a chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by assisting the company in the creation of a Plan of Reorganization and an Asset Purchase Agreement, ultimately allowing the debtors access to the maximum value for the company’s assets.