Jeffrey Meeds, an Analyst in SierraConstellation Partners’ Seattle office, assists in financial modeling and analyses to both underperforming companies and companies in transition. He has experience with in-court restructurings and liquidations, bankruptcy compliance reporting, financial modeling, and forecasting.
Prior to SCP, Jeffrey was a Senior Analyst at Norpac Foods, Inc., one of the largest frozen vegetable suppliers in the Northwest with annual revenue of over $300 million. At Norpac Foods, Jeffrey created and maintained weekly cash flow forecasts, generated ad hoc sales forecasts, customer variance analysis reports, and gross margin analyses. Within bankruptcy, Jeffrey supported the CFO through a chapter 11 process, by leading lender covenant and documentation compliance, debt forecasting, and due diligence requirements.
Before Norpac Foods, Jeffrey was a financial advisor for MassMutual Oregon. Jeffrey earned a B.S. in Business Management and Finance from the Oregon State University Business School. He and his wife currently live in the Greater Portland area.
Relevant Industry Expertise
Consumer Products and Retail
Food & Agriculture
Industrials & Manufacturing
Download Jeff’s vCard
- Assisted in the creation and execution of an APA and prospective 363 sale within one of Oregon’s largest chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, ultimately allowing the Bank Syndicate to be paid in full.
- Assisted a $300 million frozen food distributor in the creation and execution of an Asset Purchase Agreement and prospective 363 sale within one of Oregon’s largest chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, ultimately allowing the Bank Syndicate to be paid in full.
- Provided advisory services to an Industrial Service Provider in a complete refinancing of its existing capital structure, which provided for increased liquidity, allowing management to execute its short-term business plan.
- Worked with a healthcare provider that specialized in skilled nursing facilities, in the preparation of a chapter 11 bankruptcy case and a portfolio sale of multiple facilities, allowing management the ability to focus their capital on higher-margin facilities.
- Provided advisory services to a visual marketing company to assist the company in lender communications via cash flow and borrowing base analysis, to refinance its debt.