Jordan Meyers is a Managing Director out of South Florida at SierraConstellation Partners. With 20+ years of experience in restructuring and advisory, Mr. Meyers has provided guidance to financially challenged entities across a full spectrum of engagements ranging from business and financial assessments, M&A transactions, interim management roles and bankruptcies resulting in liquidations and asset sales. He has experience servicing both debtors and senior secured lenders.
Prior to joining SierraConstellation Partners, Mr. Meyers worked for Riveron (formerly Winter Harbor) in a similar capacity. He also previously served at another restructuring firm, two international accounting firms, and as an investment banker.
Mr. Meyers holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Binghamton University and earned his MBA from Goizueta Business School at Emory University. He is also a Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA-Inactive).
When Mr. Meyers isn’t working, you’ll most likely find him either on the golf course, at the 19th hole, or spending time with his family on the sports fields coaching his two sons.
- Financial Advisor as part of the CTO team to a publicly traded manufacturer of vinyl flooring. Constructed the Company’s 13-week cash flow model and spearheaded the Company’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy planning. Case still pending.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer to a $40 million aluminum extruder where he led the Company through a successful §363 asset sale during its Chapter 11 process resulting is a full recovery to the secured lenders and over 60% recovery to the unsecured creditors.
- Chief Financial Officer of a $30 million national wholesaler distributor of bicycles and bicycle-related equipment such as frames, suspensions, saddles, and tires. Successfully led the finance function for eight months upon emergence from Chapter 11, ultimately leading to the equity sponsor achieving their preferred return two months ahead of schedule. Helped hire full-time CFO to lead Company upon exit.
- Financial Advisor as part of the CRO team to a wholesale distribution of children’s toys, games, and crafts. Successfully helped the senior lenders foreclose on their collateral and liquidate the A/R, inventory, M&E, and IP resulting in a 100% recovery.
- Financial Advisor as part of the CRO team to a space technology company. Successfully sold off the various assets through two §363 asset sales and managed the entire Chapter 11 process.