Tim LeBeau, a Managing Director at SierraConstellation Partners, has over 25 years of leading turnarounds, rapid growth and global expansion for some of today’s most popular brands. Tim’s experience with turnarounds, restructuring and building successful businesses has been leveraged by iconic brands such as Bosch, Beats by Dre, Stanley Black & Decker, to global innovators such as Harman International and Seek Thermal.
His efforts have been recognized with several design patents and awards, including Popular Science’s “Best of What’s New”, Red Dot, and CES Innovation awards, and today, he is a sought-after speaker on technology trends in the global consumer electronics, automotive and supply chain spaces.
Tim’s engagements result in quick and sustainable improvements focusing on areas of working capital, product development pipeline & innovation roadmaps, strategic partnerships, supply chain and global commercialization.
Tim holds a BS in Marketing from Eastern Illinois University and an MBA in Marketing and Economics from DePaul University. He is an active member with Turnaround Management Association, Association for Corporate Growth and Young Presidents Organization.
Tim’s recent engagements have been in diverse industries, including OEM and aftermarket automotive companies, fashion retailers, aviation, consumer electronics and e-commerce software industries.
- Served as CEO of a major automotive parts distributer and was able to turn around the business and successfully sell off non-strategic divisions and recapitalize the remaining strategic divisions.
- Served as lead consultant in a bankrupt fashion brand that operated in 17 European counties – successfully bringing select assets out of bankruptcy and ultimately selling off the company to a strategic partner.
- Led the turnaround from the product and engineering side of a major consumer electronics conglomerate that was operating in a distressed position, resulting in the increased value of the organization of 10X, ultimately enabling a profitable acquisition form a strategic partner.
- A strategic advisor with one of the largest consumer electric startups – advised from startup thru scaleup and ultimately in the successful sale of the business.
- Served as Chief Commercial Officer in one of the largest thermal imaging companies. Managed international growth and commercialization in 13 different verticals including security, automotive, IoT and public safety.
- Managed several global teams for a fortune 500 company that participates in the construction and automotive manufacturing tool categories. Led both organic growth as well as acquisition integration.