SierraConstellation Partners is looking for an Associate for their growing team. As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to work closely with all levels of professionals across a diverse set of industries. Some of the responsibilities include performing analysis of financial data, analyzing operational issues, building financial models as well as conducting industry and company-specific research.
You will be applying your analytical skills and deep understanding of accounting and finance to a diverse range of projects in turnaround, restructuring, and performance improvement. With the guidance and direction from talented practitioners, you will drive change and create value for our clients.
- Efficiently gathering, analyzing, and sorting through large data sets that sometimes can be unorganized and incomplete.
- Creating, analyzing, and updating 13-week cash flow models and other financial models.
- Assisting in the bankruptcy preparation and administration.
- Preparing pitch materials, client deliverables, confidential information memoranda and management presentations using Debtwire, SEC Filings, Company Websites, Capital IQ, and others.
- Working directly with client senior management teams, board members and stakeholders throughout all phases of distressed transaction advisory and execution.
- Utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications to assist in creating client deliverables.
- BA/BS degree and/or MBA/M S in Accounting, Finance, or other analytical fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or other formal financial modeling training.
- Strong understanding of how to analyze financial statements with ability to design, build and use financial models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and SCP leadership.
- Able to function well under pressure and work independently while understanding when to ask for guidance.
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information.
- Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time.
To apply email Heather Pergola at firstname.lastname@example.org.