Lawrence Perkins, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of SierraConstellation Partners (SCP), has more than 25 years of management consulting and advisory experience with companies undergoing transition. Lawrence has led complicated projects for numerous companies as an interim leader, financial advisor, and strategic partner.
Lawrence has served in a variety of senior-level positions, including Interim CEO/President, Chief Restructuring Officer, Board of Directors Member, Financial Advisor, and Strategic Consultant to numerous middle-market companies and is particularly skilled at assisting clients through bet-the-company situations.
Prior to founding SCP, Lawrence was a Senior Managing Director and regional leader of a national consulting firm where he was responsible for business development, marketing, staffing, and general management of the firm’s western region. Lawrence joined the firm in 2010 when it acquired El Molino Advisors, a company he founded in January 2007 and led as the CEO.
Lawrence began his career in the strategic consulting group of Arthur Andersen after graduating from the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business. He is currently on the board of several non-profits and multiple corporate boards and is a member of the Young Presidents Organization.
Lawrence is the author of the Amazon bestseller Don’t Be A Stranger, where he explores the secrets of strategic relationship building. He provides personal advice on how to create luck in business by offering techniques that can ultimately help readers develop their own enriching community.
In 2023, Lawrence received the Global M&A Network’s Top 100 Restructuring Professionals’ “Distinction in Dealmaking” Award, while SCP received their coveted Boutique Turnaround Consulting Firm of the Year Award as well.
Additionally, Lawrence has led deal teams that have been recognized by top-tiered industry organizations, including:
- Global M&A Network’s 15th Annual Turnaround Atlas Award, Chapter 11 Restructuring of the Year for NewAge, 2023
- The M&A Advisor’s 17th Annual Turnaround Award for the Sec. 363 Sale of The One in Bel Air, 2023
- Global M&A Network’s 14th Annual Turnaround Atlas Awards, Private Equity Acq Deal of the Year for Metco Landscape, 2022
- The 15th Annual M&A Advisor’s Turnaround Award under the category of ‘Information Technology Deal of the Year’ for Wave Computing, 2021
- The M&A Advisor’s 15th Annual Turnaround Award, Information Technology Deal of the Year for Wave Computing, Inc., 2021
- The M&A Advisor’s 12th Annual Turnaround Distressed M&A Deal of the Year for the Chapter 11 Sale of Katy Industries, 2017