SierraConstellation Partners is looking for a Director for their growing team. As a Director, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Managing Directors across a diverse set of industries. You will work directly with clients to identify cash flow improvement opportunities and help them implement changes to their processes and policies to achieve sustainable improvements in the long term.
You will be applying your analytical skills and deep understanding of accounting and finance to a diverse range of projects in turnaround, restructuring, and performance improvement. With the guidance and direction from talented practitioners, you will drive change and create value for our clients.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of restructuring analysis and negotiations with the oversight from the Managing Director(s).
- Perform and oversee financial projections on company business plan.
- Review and present 13-week Cash Flow and 3 Statement Financial models to clients.
- Lead clients through various processes, including making working capital improvements, bankruptcy preparation, liquidation analysis, credit agreement negotiations, and claims processing.
- Assess key business operational performance drivers for each client.
- Review bankruptcy plans, strategies, disclosure statements and other financials.
- Implement cash conservation guidelines and controls while negotiating restructuring plans.
- Act as the point of contact for assigned workstreams within a project.
- Lays out an effective approach to a presentation with guidance from more senior teammates.
- Present effectively to C Suite level clients and other professionals related to basic and moderately complex analyses/issues.
- Support business development activities, including developing personal relationships and opportunities.
- BA/BS degree and/or MBA/M S in Accounting, Finance, or other analytical fields.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in corporate restructuring, investment banking, private equity, or other formal financial modeling training.
- Other professional certifications such as Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP), Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA), or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) also a plus.
- Ability to identify key operational performance drivers, cash flow forecasting, and flexibility to support clients with a broad array of issues.
- Demonstrate experience in developing a business plan with a strong understanding of financial modeling and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and SCP leadership.
- Able to function well under pressure and work independently while understanding when to ask for guidance.
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information.
- Assertive, self-motivated team player with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time.
To apply email Heather Pergola at email@example.com.