Bill Partridge, a Managing Director at SierraConstellation Partners, has over 20 years of corporate finance, restructuring and capital markets expertise, primarily in the renewable energy and technology industries. Prior to SCP, Bill spent several years as an independent financial advisor and consultant taking on many unique and challenging engagements for private companies headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Prior to this, he held a finance management position at Suntech, where he worked on its successful restructuring. Earlier in his career, Bill worked in private equity and investment banking at JP Morgan Partners, Credit Suisse and ABN AMRO Bank.
In 2021, Bill won the 15th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Award under the category of ‘Information Technology Deal of the Year’ for his work with Wave Computing.
Bill received a BBA in Finance from the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame and an MBA from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California.
Relevant Industry Expertise
Energy, Power & Infrastructure
Industrials & Manufacturing
Technology & Telecom
Download Bill’s vCard
- CRO team leader for Wave Computing, Inc. Chapter 11 reorganization. Debtor is a Silicon Valley based fabless semiconductor and AI technology company that owns MIPS IP core technology. Successfully orchestrated a plan of reorganization that provided liquidity for new product growth, while satisfying allowed creditor claims.
- As interim CFO at a private B-corporation, improved liquidity through refinancing and the securitization of $40 million capital lease financings funded by a consortium of family offices and non-bank lenders.
- Served as interim CFO at renewable energy company during refinancing and entry into foreign market. Bill led the expansion of the finance and accounting departments and successfully structured and raised corporate capital and off-balance-sheet project financing.
- Represented debtor in restructuring of $2 billion multinational manufacturing company with headquarters in China.
- Prior member of general partnership managing $360 million portfolio of private equity investments in technology companies.