Robert O. Riiska, a Managing Director at SierraConstellation Partners, has more than 27 years of turnaround and crisis management experience, including performing numerous consulting assignments and serving in interim senior management capacities for clients.
Mr. Riiska is a Certified Turnaround Professional, Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Global Management Accountant. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.B.A. in Finance and Marketing from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Mr. Riiska is a frequent speaker and panelist at industry events and conferences, including those of the Special Assets Management Association, Commercial Finance Conference of California and Risk Management Association.
In 2019, Mr. Riiska received the Turnaround Atlas Award for his work as Chief Restructuring Officer of LORAC Cosmetics prior to joining SCP in 2018.
Relevant Industry Expertise
Aerospace & Defense
Energy, Power & Infrastructure
Food & Agriculture
Industrials & Manufacturing
Restaurants & Food Services
Technology & Telecom
Transportation & Logistics
Download Bob’s vCard
- Served as CRO of a $900 million publicly-traded staffing company with over 30,000 temporary employees. Successfully sold several business units after a massive tax fraud related to an affiliated company had been discovered.
- As financial advisor to a $500 million long-haul trucking company, developed a successful turnaround plan and convinced the lenders to provide a significant structured loan overadvance to facilitate execution of the plan.
- Served as financial advisor to a $300 million family-owned grocery wholesaler and developed a comprehensive turnaround plan to return the business to profitability.
- Acted as Financial Advisor to one of the largest manufacturers of recreational vehicles while it operated in Chapter 11, leading to a successful asset sale.
- As CRO of a prestige cosmetics company based in Los Angeles, oversaw all aspects of day to day operations, including directly interfacing with large national retailers and suppliers, and developing and executing liquidation strategies for excess inventory, while also coordinating successful sale efforts.
- Served as financial advisor to the secured lenders on numerous assignments in diverse industries.