Our seasoned dealmakers provide a full spectrum of analytical and consulting services to help plan for and execute transformative transactions. SCP employs a hands-on approach to ensure all bases are covered from start to finish.
Transaction Advisory Services
- Support C-Suite executives on strategic initiatives, and help ensure goals are executable and supported by all key stakeholders
- Structure and negotiate transactions with various capital sources
- Manage key projects through the duration of a transaction
- Provide comprehensive analytical M&A support, and work with bankers to ensure structural concepts and valuation metrics are aligned with management goals
- Coordinate due diligence and other activities related to finalizing a transaction
- Implement post-merger integration processes, such as 100-day planning
SCP’s team of former bankers draws upon years of experience in optimizing companies’ balance sheet structures to guide finance executives through complex capital raises and restructurings.
Debt Capital Solutions
- Provide comprehensive solutions to balance sheet restructurings, both in- and out-of-court
- Structure and execute refinancing transactions, including ABL, term debt, equipment loans and unsecured vendor liabilities
- Lead negotiations with existing and potential new lenders across the capital stack
- Advise on latest trends and activities in credit markets
- Assist in the preparation of confidential offering materials and other documentation to attract new capital
SCP’s fiduciary practice areas solve complex operational and financial problems by maximizing value for stakeholders and driving critical change and performance.
- Fiduciary & estate management
- Operating & post plan Chapter 11 trustee
- Assignee for the benefit of creditors
- Bankruptcy examiner
- Federal or state court receiver
- Conduct asset sales under Section 363 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Assist Chapter 7 trustees with asset liquidations and fraudulent conveyance recovery actions