SierraConstellation Partners Adds New York Office to Advisory
Bloomberg | February 4, 2020 | By Katherine Doherty – SierraConstellation Partners, a middle-market management and advisory firm, opened its first office in New York with David Bitterman appointed as managing director, according to a company release.
- Bitterman joins SCP from Huron Consulting Group, where he worked for over a decade, most recently as Head of Business Development, says release
- He also spent ~20 years in investment banking at Deutsche Bank, Bear Stearns and Bank of America
- Headquartered in Los Angeles California, firm adds its sixth physical location with opening of New York office, in addition to locations in Boston, Dallas, Houston and Seattle
- Bitterman “and I each have deep connections in the financial spheres where our firm’s advisors are most valuable, including the private equity, banking, lending, and legal fields, as well as with board members and shareholders,” Tom Lynch, Senior Managing Director at SCP and head of the Boston office, says in statement
- SCP serves middle-market companies and their partners and investors that are navigating their way through business challenges including corporate turnarounds