Roe Hitchcock, a Managing Director out of Chicago at SierraConstellation Partners, brings with him 27 years of diverse experience in all facets of start-up, developmental stage, growth (organic and M&A) and mature businesses. Areas of expertise are implementing change management throughout an organization including personnel, operations and financing. By serving as both Permanent and Interim C Level executives in various companies and industries, Roe has successfully enhanced companies through 25+ years of finance and 15+ years of deep operational experience, as well as Capital Raising, M&A and restructuring/turnaround experience.
Prior to joining SCP, Roe demonstrated a results-driven track record across a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, agribusiness, construction products, transportation, healthcare, retail, CBD oil, etc. from startups, carve-outs and billion+ dollar companies.
Roe has developed significant Investment Banking Experience resulting from his early career at Arthur Andersen, M&A at Morgan Stanley, working as a PE Fund Executive and working with Private Equity firms.
Roe graduated from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana with Summa cum laude honors. After working for Arthur Andersen for 3 years, Roe attended Harvard Business School where he received his MBA.
- Increased available cash position from $900K to $15.9MM in eight weeks (1887.5%) from a focused and disciplined accounts receivable review and collection process.
- Oversight, management and development of a turnaround/restructuring of a $25 million dollar business unit including a complete physical inventory analysis, margin and customer analysis, complete rebuilding of the units accounting and finance department and the recruitment of a new business unit controller and general manager.
- Cut $1.5 million of annualized payroll costs; Eliminated $2.5 million of annualized operating costs.
- Developed a Comprehensive Strategic Growth Program for the Company and led a two-year aggressive strategic acquisition program for in excess of $3.25 billion in revenue M&A and initiated and led negotiation with four prospective acquisition targets totaling in excess of $2.5 billion of incremental revenue.
- Refinanced over $140 million of existing debt capital in two separate refinancing’s for the Company and achieved an EBITDA increase of $5.2 million, a 79% increase over the prior year.
- Negotiated, structured and received financing commitments for $150 million of senior debt and $20 million of mezzanine capital.